Tuesday 6 September 2011

.Because of Love.

Yer, aku adalah Kamilia ! Dan ini adelah single nyanyian Han Seung-yeon, salah seorang anggota kumpulan KARA. Lagu nie merupakan OST bagi drama Korea bertajuk Warrior Baek Dong Soo. Aku tak tengok pun drama tu, taktau la best ke tak.

Because of Love - Han Seung-yeon (KARA)

Somehow I met you
Somehow I got to know love
How did it become like this?
Somehow this poor heart

* Because of that love, I cry
Because of that love, I'm hurting
I just look, I just shed tears
And my heart wears and wears out
I need to stop but I can't
I need to forget but I can't
This evil love, this wicked love
What do I do?

Because of this, I tried pushing you away
Because of this, I tried avoiding
Because of this, I closed my heart
Because of this, because it might become like this

* repeat

I love you, I love you- words that my tears say
I empty it out, I erase it but it keeps rising
The more I love, the closer I get
I fear for the pain that will increase but...

Because of that love, I live
Because of that love, though I cry
If it's not you, I can't love
Because waiting for you is easier than forgetting you





No comments :

 

Be My Followers

About Me

My photo
Blue is the colour, Areev is the name.

eFootball 2023 Player

eFootball 2023 Player
PS4/PS5 & Mobile